Interested in joining our team? Click HERE to proceed to our secure online application form!
Senior Comfort Services employs all of our direct care staff. That means that we hire, accept responsibility for, pay and withhold required taxes from all of our caregivers. All SCS caregivers are thoroughly screened, bonded, and insured and must pass our multi-step employment process.
In addition our hiring requirement process includes:
- Online Application
- Telephone Prescreen interview
- Two person interview (dependent on positive phone interview) – in person & in-depth
- Home Health Aide Testing
- Background Check (Mass CORI)
- Social Security check (along with Office of Inspector General)
- Registration verification for CNA or other professional licenses
- Reference checks (professional and personal - total of 6)
- Proof of auto insurance
- Proof of Physical, TB testing
- Orientation – education and training in SCS services and procedures
- Care Ranking – based on background, skillsets, experience, availability, and other factors
- Personal introduction at Client(s) upon placement at home/facility.